CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kyle's Birthday

So October is a full month of nothing but birthdays! I have three friends, a cousin, and a husband whose birthday is in October! Tomorrow is Kyle's 23 birthday. Poor guy has been so depressed about the whole thing. He thinks he is getting old. I know I know 23 is not old at all, but to be fair when I turned 20 it hurt pretty good. It's kind of a wake up call I think...It's like someone is telling you- Hey you are finally an adult!! They say you are an adult when you turn 18 but I really felt it at 20! So I can't be too harsh when he complains!!
He thinks we are just going out to eat together alone on Friday, but boy do I have different plans!! I lied a little and said it was just a night alone- but when we get to the restaurant all of our closest friends will be there with balloons and a cake to wish him a happy birthday!! Then we are going back to the house to hang out! I gotta get Ashley to bring Rock Band over! I finally played the game this weekend and I am addicted!!
OH...off of the subject but Keagan poked a little tooth through today!! The weird thing is it's not one of the four front- it's off to the left side! It is the cutest thing in the whole world!! I cried :( he is growing so so fast!! Before I know it he will be graduating from high school!
Well gotta run and watch our Sunday night shows!! Everyone wish Kyle a Happy Birthday tomorrow- but try and leave out the surprise for this weekend!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! I would be honored to make keagan's first ornament! I think it would be cute to have his picture on the front and on the back have it say "Baby's First Christmas"

Andrew Keagan Thompson
and the day he was born or christmas 2008..whichever. If you find something you like better or would prefer just let me know. Ornaments are 5.00! luv ya and take care!