CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

A little white lie...

In the previous blog I mentioned I had completely updated... well that could have been a little white lie. On the 18 of February Kyle and I found out we were expecting baby #2! It was a complete shock and not planned at all, but we are both extremely excited! It kind of throws the nursing school plans to the back burner, but God knows what he is doing, and we have to trust in him! Kyle says if he had his way this baby would be a boy and the next one would be a girl...I just laughed and said yeah lets hope this one is a girl! I guess it's a good thing...my sister and I were five years apart and we fought all the time. Now I'm not saying fighting won't be happening but lets hope it's kept to a minimum. I love Keagan with all my heart and it's hard to see myself loving another baby as much as I love him, but everyone tells me there is no other feeling. I pray that everything goes smoothly with this pregnancy. With Keagan I was put on bed rest at 19 weeks and he still arrived a month early. We are all hoping that doesn't happen this time! Well now I am completely updated! Love you all and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations friend!! I am so excited for you guys....So are you still applying to the program?? Oh how I wish we would both get in. I made an 83.85 on the test. I was devastated!! My goal was at least an 85 because I had a friend who made an 85 on the test last semester with a 4.0 GPA and she got in. She actually was one of the higher scores. (I only know this because my sister got to sit in on the meeting where they actually sat down and looked at scores and chose the students.) I ran out of time during the test though. I didn't manage my time well. I was disappointed. But, I am hearing that those are pretty good scores. Who knows??? We will see. Congratulations again friend.(on the baby and the score) Lots of love.

Tenara King said...

Congrats! Hope you feel better during this pregnancy!

Tanya said...

Hey chick, have you gotten your drug book assignment back graded yet? I was just curious. I haven't gotten a grade for mine yet and I was kinda worried that maybe she didn't get it or something. I need to get your e-mail address or phone number so I can e-mail or call you with questions instead of commenting on your blog. Sorry!