CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Keagan's First Christmas

This year was Keagan's first Christmas! We had a blast shopping for him, but I did have some trouble firguring out what to buy for an eight month old. Kyle's mom and my mom didn't seem to have to much trouble...we have clothes and toys everywhere in the house now! And he got the cutest pair of new balances :)What would ya do without grandparents! Here are a few pictures I took Christmas eve, Christmas morning and we tried getting a few at each stop that day...not to mention the pictures we got of Uncle Josh and Keagan!
Enjoy :)







2 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey sweet girl!! Okay, I do not have Microbiology this semester. I've already had it (thank goodness!!) I have Anatomy II this semester. I took Micro in Tullahoma. I thought you told me you had dosage cal with me, but I didn't see your name on the class list today. (But I may have overlooked it. Let me know. What teacher do you have Micro with? If it's the teacher I had, I can let you borrow my stuff. Looks like you guys had a fantastic Christmas..Love all the pics...

Tanya said...

Hey chic! I just saw some more pics of you and your family on Dawn Wintons photography blog. They are gorgeous!! You have one precious family. Hey, how did you do yesterday on the hesi?