CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well Deserved Update




It has been forever since I have updated our blog. Here lately it seems like every time I am on here I am writing an update. So sorry. The past few months have been amazing! This pregnancy has gone by so fast! I am already 30 weeks!! It is hard to believe in just 10 weeks our little Adilynn Kade will be joining our family! Kyle is still working (Thank You lord!!) So many people are still laid off, it is so nice getting a pay check every week!! Keagan is growing so fast! We took him to his 15 month check-up and he weighed 28 pounds and was 32 3/4 inches tall! He is changing everyday. He has such an attitude right now! He can give some seriously hateful looks! On the down side some things have changed for this pregnancy. Everything has been going very smooth, too smooth for my comfort. I had several complications with Keagan so Dr. Del Valle has been keeping a close watch on things. I went Monday morning for my 30 week appointment and he wanted to go ahead and check me, just to make sure things were still going good. I didn't argue because I had felt a lot of pressure the night before and just wanted peace of mind knowing it was all normal. No such luck. I have thinned 70% and dilated to 1. The doctor says he really thinks I will be okay, and Kade will last a few more weeks as long as I go on bed rest. Okay great anything for her health, one problem though...my 15 month old! If anyone has a child under the age of 2 (or a a child period) you know how difficult it can be, and how bed rest is IMPOSSIBLE! Luckily I have an amazing mother-in-law and she has been coming over everyday to watch Keagan, clean the house, do the laundry, and she even cooks:) . Life throws some crazy curves, but everyone say a prayer for our little Kade and hopefully everything will continue to go well!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh, how I have missed you!!! I was sooo excited when I signed on and seen that you had updated!!!! Yay!! I am glad all is going well with your pregnancy!! I will be saying prayers for you and your family. Please don't wait so long for the next update..Hugs!!!