CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards = Awesome!

I know it's been a long time since I posted last! Actually its been over a year! I am the worst blogger ever! I plan on starting back up with at least 4 blogs a week! Lets hope I can keep this up! However, today is a special post! I have discovered this amazing website ... Shutterfly! I love taking pictures of the kids, but I have never found a good way of displaying them throughout the house. Shutterfly offers so many different options! They offer cards, prints, calendars, personalized coffee mugs, photo cards for all the holidays, and much much more!! The project I have been busiest with as of late, is the "Christmas Card" :) It gives me a chance to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! And for all the family we have out of state, it gives them a glimpse of the kids, who are growing way to fast! I just wanted to share Shutterfly with everyone! Hurry and get everything ordered now! There is free shipping on orders over$25 plus up to 50% site wide!! Just click on the links inserted, and it will take you straigt to the website so you can get started creating your own special memories! Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and safe Black Friday!

0 comments: